Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Day at the Park

Yesterday was picture perfect! Since we were out of school unexpectedly the girls and I were able to meet up with some friends at the park to play.



All 3 of them had a blast! Unfortunately this is about as good as it gets with these three lately. Poor Harper had spent all of her time being nosy and chatting with the adults so she was beyond ready for a nap. Caroline is anxious to be on the move so she's trying to escape, and Emerson is constantly mothering her little hens. :)


After three hours of playing, I think it was safe to say we wore them completely out.


I am so thankful for this little tribe of people God has put in my life. I appreciate and love their mamas as friends, but it means even more to know that my kids are growing up with people who will point them to Jesus. I can't tell you how many times they helped me hold a baby, change a diaper, or distract a toddler on the verge of melting down. I can dress grubby. My kids can act a fool. They love and support us in the midst of our mess, and that is worth it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment