Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

I'm pretty sure...

I'm pretty sure I could not have made it this week without my husband and my faithful anti-nausea meds.

I'm pretty sure now that I am not queasy all the time, I am HUNGRY all the time .

I'm pretty sure when Justin took Emerson to church by himself on Wednesday so I could get some stuff done, I laid in our bed and watched Sarah Sees Potential reruns.

I'm pretty sure I am not the least bit ashamed that I bought the largest jug of pickles you can buy. I am talking the huge ones you get at the movies or football games.

I'm pretty sure I am 80-years-old and falling apart because I have had horrible back pain this week.

I'm pretty sure even with my back and aching feet I'm still completely blessed.

I'm pretty sure I am counting down the seconds to our appointment with the high-risk doctor (March 23rd). 

I'm pretty sure I could listen to Sophie and Melanie's podcast every day. They're my pretend BFFs.

I'm pretty sure if you aren't reading Sophie's new book Home is Where My People Are, you're missing out. 

I'm pretty sure I miss college football already.

I'm pretty sure I saw my people for about 30 minutes yesterday, and 15 of those were spent de-pooping our kid who has regressed in her potty training.

I'm pretty sure I already L-O-V-E my maternity jeans again. These kids have popped out with a vengeance.I know I'll hate them in 6 months, but right now...who doesn't love stretchy pants?!

I'm pretty sure I am both pumped and completely nervous about being on the leadership team for Celebrate Recovery at our church. We're getting close to launching!

I'm pretty sure I found this picture on my phone from last summer, and it cracks me up!

I have a feeling next summer will be eerily similar!

I'm pretty sure I have the best husband in the world. I can't even begin to tell you all he's done lately, and I have been the Wife/Mother Slacker of the Year. He has not once complained or even acted put out. I don't know what I would do without him right now.

I'm pretty sure I am so stinking glad it's FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment