Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fantastic 5: The Random Edition

I haven't done these in awhile, but I thought I would share for fun some things I am loving right now:

1.) Crispy Chicken Tortilla Rollups

Credit
I found this recipe on Pinterest, and it's definitely a new family favorite! There are a few ways we might change it up, but this recipe is great just the way it is.


2.) Matt Chandler's "A Beautiful Design" Sermon Series

I love listening to the podcast from the Village Church. If you've never heard Matt preach, you're missing out! This series is in a class of it's own though. It is so, so, so incredibly good. I've already listened to some of them multiple times. You can find it on their website or under The Village Church podcast in iTunes.


3.) You Make Me Brave by Bethel Music

You need this CD if you don't already have it! This is easily one of my top 3 favorites on it:


4.) Mac Lipstick in Bombshell


I'm not a huge lipstick fan, but I am a fan of FREE STUFF. Mac has a program where if you return 6 empty containers to them to be recycled you get a free lipstick. A couple of weeks ago, I took mine in and walked away with this. I think it could be my perfect color...well, for now at least. 


5.) The Twitter and The Google

 
 I am an Instagram addict for sure, but I have really developed a new love for Twitter. At a tech workshop I went to a few weeks back, I made connections with some teachers in my area who are doing phenomenal things with technology in their classrooms...Twitter being one of them! Now I love to check my feed and see what great stuff they have going with their kids. Apparently Twitter IS meant for more than just following football scores (although I need to UNfollow that at this point in the season. ugh.) and Jimmy Fallon. Who knew?!  Don't even get me started on Google. How did I not know that it basically does EVERYTHING for you! I am quickly becoming a techo-nerd in my new job if you can't tell.

Well, that's all I've got. :) See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment