Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

It's All in the Bag

Do you ever have one of those moments where it finally clicks that life is just total chaos right now and you've maybe let some stuff go? I had one of those last night. I was trying to put Emerson to bed, but she was constantly scratching her mosquito bites. I asked Justin to go dig the Benadryl gel from my purse, and I swear...I could audibly hear the frustration in his breathing when he had to go dig through my mess of a bag.

I felt his pain when I had to try to locate my school ID in the abyss this morning. I literally had to lay out everything in my bag on the floor to find it. It's kind of ridiculous, so of course I thought I'd share.



Yep, that's 2 forks. Let's break it down even further so you can see just how weird I've gotten.


1.) The key is to have a huge bag. I love this one from Target.
2.) The blue bag (free gift from Ulta) houses lip gloss, eye drops, etc. The (really dirty) coral bag contains chargers, nail clippers, and other small items. I also had a random diaper and 2 hair clips that I honestly do not know where they came from.
3.) My calendar that I am living and dying by. Random lip gloss and ponytail holder. Junk Mail. A gift card to our favorite sushi place they gave me when we ate there on Mother's Day.
4.) My wallet. 5 quarters. A produce bag from Walmart.
5.) Random trash, including 2 unused q-tips. A bunch of random pens. My checkbook. A bag of almonds & walnuts. The bowl my berries were in this morning. My keys.
6.) A polishing cloth from James Avery. 2 Forks

Seriously.

I've been itching lately to replace this bag with one more summer-friendly.

While I'm dreaming of:
Michael Kors

Noonday Collection


 


My reality is more:
Thirty-One   
A girl can dream. Although, I would feel pretty guilty putting my 2 forks in a $200 tote bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment