Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#williamswayseveryday2014 Week 3

Week 3 of 2014:

Day 15: Lots of training. Lots and lots of training.
 
I'm in a collaborative of math teachers in my region. One part of it is that you have to do 100 hours of training in the school year. Between that and the textbook fair I was sent to, I was in my classroom 2 whole days this week. It wouldn't be so bad if prepping for a sub wasn't SO much work! Some times I wish I had a job where I could just be out and it only affects me. Too bad I love teaching so much. :)
 
 
Day 16: My sweetheart
 

 
This girl 100% has our hearts. She loves to give smooches and cuddle, and she's soaking up everything like a sponge right now.
 
 
Day 17: Beep Beep

 
 
Day 18: Spy Kid

 
 
She had a blast peeping at the young couple when we went to lunch this day. She certainly is not shy
 
 
Day 19: Big Girl

 
This week it has hit me that she's not a baby anymore. She's becoming more and more of an actual "kid." I love it and hate it all at the same time.
 
 
Day 20: Toddler Bed Tryouts

 
Well, we came. We tried. We converted back. Em's not the greatest sleeper anyway, but she's becoming such a climber we thought we should consider trying out her toddler bed. After I found her wandering her room at 12:30 two nights in a row, we decided to put it on hold for a bit...at least until Momma's off for awhile and doesn't have to get up at 5:00am for work. :)
 
 
Day 21: A Living God

 
So grateful to serve a LIVING God. I've seen so much lately about people losing their faith, becoming disheartened.  I've been there...it's a dark and lonely place. Praise the Lord, He calls us into His marvelous light. That doesn't mean life gets perfect all of a sudden, but it DOES mean that we are not alone. For that I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment