Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#williamswayseveryday2014 Week 2

Week 2 of 2014 turned out to be a rough one, but it had some great moments too.

Day 8: Shots & Sushi
 
Em had to get her flu shot from her pedi's office an hour away, so we made a quick stop for sushi afterwards. This girl loves some fried rice.
 
 
Day 9: Doc McStuffins to the rescue

 
 The next day, Justin and I both found ourselves SIIIICCCKKK. I'm not sure what it was, but we were both done for. Good thing Doc McStuffins baby-sat Emmy Kate while we each lingered close to death.
 
 
Day 10: Friday Night Tickle Fights :)

 
 
Day 11: Even more sickies

 
Justin felt worse 2 days later, and Emerson decided Daddy needed some snuggles. When she saw me trying to take a picture, she put her hand up and said, "No!" That girl loves her daddy something fierce.
 
Day 12: Craft therapy...we all need it sometimes

 
 
Day 13: One Little Word

 
I mentioned before that my word for 2014 is "seek." I got this great little necklace from Amy Cornwell. This is the second time I have ordered from her, and I have to say, she's one of my favorites!
 
 
Day 14: Taste the Rainbow

 
 
Zucchini may be my new love language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment