Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Food Poisoning and Football

I don't really have much to say other than the fact that I have indeed blogged every single day this week. That is a new record for me, and I couldn't let it go.

The only big thing we have going on around our house is what seems to be a mild (meaning death doesn't feel imminent, but close) case of food poisoning for both of us and hot debates on where exactly Johnny Manziel should end up now that he's officially entered the draft.

Both of those things make me so thankful for the man I married. Justin is just about the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for. Yesterday we were both feeling pretty yucky (we think we had some bad sushi the night before). Even though he felt bad too, he took on pretty much all of the responsibility with Emerson while I puked up my guts and went to bed early. I think that is the only reason I was able to drag myself out of bed this morning. I feel about 25% better, but I know that it could have been much worse if I didn't have such a supportive guy. I seriously do not know how single moms do it.

But now it's Friday, which means jeans, spirit shirts, and Toms. To quote my AP, "If it was Thursday, I don't think I could handle it."

Hope you all have a fantastic (food poisoning-free) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment