Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Dip and a Prayer

First things first. I said I would share the recipe for "crack dip." I wish I could claim credit for inventing this stuff, but I can't. I found it on Pinterest...and God bless the person who put it there.

Mix together 16 ounces of sour cream, a package of "real" bacon bits (in the bag, not the jar), and a package of ranch dressing seasoning. Let it sit in the fridge for several hours, and eat with your favorite potato chips. The original recipe calls for cheddar cheese, but that sounded sick to me so I left it out. Justin tried it, and said it was too rich. They also used tortilla chips, which we tried, but the potato chips are much better.
 
 
 
FYI, the longer you let it sit the baconier (that's bacon-E-er) it gets. I'm not held responsible for any addiction that may form.
 
 
Secondly, would you be saying a prayer for our little family, please? We're on the edge of some decisions that will change our family (all for the good), and we're really trying to seek the Lord's guidance through it all. What we are specifically needing is clear direction, and patience and revelation if our preferred direction is not what God had for us. A few disclaimers: I am NOT pregnant (nor am I looking to get that way). I am NOT leaving my job. We are NOT moving. Sorry to be so cryptic in all of it. We'll share if/when the time comes. Thanks in advance for lifting us up.
 
Now dip, baby, dip.


No comments:

Post a Comment