Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hello, there.



We had a really quiet weekend around the Williams' house, which is exactly what was needed. Yes, I realize it is Wednesday and I'm still talking about our weekend. That would be because the weekend for Emerson and I lasted through Monday. We had a scheduling fluke where all of our baby-sitter options were full, so the girl and I took the day to ourselves. It ended up being exactly what we needed.

We slept late Saturday, watched a little football, played outside with Daddy when he got home from work. Monday we were able to hang out with Kelly, which is also a fluke because our days off never align. It was all very restful and peaceful and MUCH needed.

I hope to get back into the swing of blogging things. I really am going to try. Hopefully some of you have hung in there with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment