Last year I came up with my 32 by 32 list. Those were things I hoped to do and/or accomplish by the time I turned 32. Um...yeah...about that...
Not much got done. :) The year was by no means a failure though. I feel like I had a pretty great year, and we experienced a lot of really great things as a family. We didn't have any major tragedies or heartbreaks. God continued to show us his generosity and favor.
Even though I didn't do much on the list, I really enjoyed having it to look at during moments of inspiration-needing. It was a good reminder that there was always something to do.
Therefore, I decided to update it to be 33x33. Some of the things are from the old list that I never accomplished. Some are new. Some are repeats that we did and really enjoyed. Here's hoping that 32 is just as great as 31.
During my 33rd year of life, these are the things I want to accomplish:
*Strikethroughs indicate it's been completed.*
- Take Emerson to the beach
- Take Emerson to the zoo
- Take Emerson to the aquarium
- Run/Jog/Walk/Survive a 5k
- Sew Em a dress
- Make homemade pasta
- Do 1 random act of kindness a month (2/12 completed)
- Take a sewing class
- Paint my kitchen a new color
- Have a family picnic at the park
- Send cards to 6 different people for no reason (1/6 completed)
- Go to a flea market
- Plant a garden
- Go to the farmer's market
- Watch all of the Star Wars movies
- Go camping
- Go to a play or concert
- Take 1 picture every day for the year & document weekly on the blog
- Read Lord of the Rings
- Learn blog design
- Read 6 new books (0/6 completed)
- Go to Canton or Winnie Trade Days
- Complete 4 projects from my Pinterest boards (0/4 complete)
- Get our wedding video transferred to DVD
- Blog at least once a week
- Have family pictures taken
- Print wedding pictures/create books for parents
- Learn to French braid
- Bake bread
- Throw a party
- Take Emerson swimming/to the water park
- Start a new tradition
- Start something new.