Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summering

There's only 2 weeks of summer left for us, but we've been making the most of our time off. I love teaching and I look forward to a new start every August, but I've LOVED being home with my little cutie too. Here are some things we have been up to since the last time I posted...

Sprinkler fun at Pop & Gran's


 Snocones and waterpark fun with the cousins


 Which lead to a very sleepy girl


 Playing in the dirt


 Hanging out with sweet friends {so fun!}


 Working in my classroom here and there


 Contemplated a 1st haircut, but I just can't do it yet


 Hanging out and having fun

I feel like she's growing a mile a minute! She's learned lots of new stuff this summer, and I am seeing her change from a baby to a toddler very quickly. It's fun and sad all at the same time. I feel very thankful that I have a job {that I love} that also allows me to be home with her so much. These times are priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment