Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

InstaFriday

So, I finally started an Instagram for my classroom stuff. I kept getting inspired by what other teachers were posting, so I jumped on the bandwagon. I think it will be a great way next year to keep parents in the loop and to document what we're doing so I can remember year to year. (I'm getting old and forgetful!) So, since the school account is so new, lots of my pics this week come from there. If you want to follow me, my school account is @mrswilliamsclass. My personal one is @lewilliams.

Here's snippets of life this week:



Em was all about Daddy Wednesday. I love that they love each other so much!


Not that I am complaining, but how on Earth is it already May?!?! I'll have a one year old in exactly 3 weeks. So bittersweet.


Clutter Free Classroom is doing a teacher photo-a-day on Insta. Day 2 was your commute. Mine  mostly involves country roads and a few cows. 


My Amelia Bedelia ended up looking angry. Eyebrows. They can really affect your face.


I found a book of literacy centers I've had for probably a good 8 years and have done nothing with it. Yesterday, I bit the bullet and laminated it all. You know your a teacher when you have a garbage bag full of lamination. 

Happy Friday, people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment