Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fantastic 5: Random-ocity

Let's talk fun, random things I like right now...

01.) Dial Lotion
I'm somewhat of a lotion snob. Not that it has to be expensive, but it can't be too greasy
or too perfumed. This stuff is the best I have found in a long, long time. It's not greasy, there's 
a very light scent, and it really makes your skin soft for a long time. Plus it's like $2. Win!

02.) Zoya nail polish in Lara
Last week I painted my nails with this. It withstood me hardcore cleaning out every closet
and drawer in my classroom and every day life for over a week! Most polishes would have
been destroyed the first day. I will say, now that I've tried to take it off, my fingers have a 
hue of pink to them. I'm sure it will go away when I actually spend time on them though.

I shouldn't even tell you about this so you don't go stealing all the great deals, but I like you, 
so I'll give. Groopdealz is a site that hosts flash sales from different boutiques. There are so many 
different things day to day, usually for CHEAP. Anything from jewelry, to scarves, to housewares, to printables...it's a fun site. You have to check up on it daily though to really see everything. A lot of the sales only last 24 hours or sell out fast.


05.) Teachers on Instagram!
I'm obsessed with Instagram. It's really sad. I just love it though! I couldn't even explain to you why. To 
me, it is so much more fun than facebook or twitter. (maybe it's the lack of drama) I also love teaching. Teaching + Insta = HappyHappyHappy A couple of teacher blogs I keep up with decided to start Teacher Talk Tuesday. Teachers take pictures of what's happening in their classrooms, and link up using the hashtag #teachertalktuesday Y'all! I could have spent hours yesterday looking at them! It gave me a lot of motivation to keep it in gear these last weeks of school. There are some CREATIVE teachers out there! Check it out if you're a teacher and on Instagram. (I'm also thinking of starting a class Instagram. What a great way to keep parents up to date on what we're learning without having to copy newsletters all the time!)


05.) Life
There's just a lot of hard times for people right now. People looking for jobs. People losing their kids.
People waiting to have babies that seem like they will never come. I am so blessed and thankful that God has given me the life he has. Is it always easy? Heck no! Is it always fun? Not really But I've got it pretty good compared to a lot of people, and I don't ever want to take that for granted. Stop and say a little prayer for what you're thankful for today. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment