Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Cousins in Cowtown

We finally made it to Ft. Worth with only one incident of puking. We were almost there Friday night when Em let it rip, but it was a thousand times better than our attempt the weekend before. I am happy to report there were NO incidents of vomit on the way home yesterday. Yay!

We went to meet this little guy...the newest Williams boy.


Don't you just want to smooch his little face right off?! Not only is he one precious little boy, he is so peaceful. I love babies who are just calm and so at peace with the world. I think this one is going to grow up to be quite wise. 

Emerson wasn't too sure what to think about this squirming little thing. She would stare at him with a blank expression, and then try to hit? touch? him. I'm pretty sure she punched him in the mouth and he just serenely slept on. Notice her daddy holding her hand trying to get her to "gently" touch. This kid doesn't know the meaning of "gently."


It cracks me up how her skirt is giving her a ghetto booty.

The weather was amazing! We spent some time outside on Laine and Bowen's fort and swinging in the swings. Emerson was SO excited to have cousins to play with. 


We're training her to be the next Katniss Everdeen.


Saturday afternoon we went for a walk through the botanical gardens. It was really pretty.



My new favorite of the two I love the most in this world.


It was a great, much-needed weekend. I am so blessed to have married into the family I did. They are quality people with really great hearts. I'm thankful to be able to do life with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment