Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

InstaFriday

So glad it's Friday!!! This coming weekend is a much-needed one.
 Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hi last week! It's been fun to check out your blogs too.


Be sure you check out more pics at Life Rearranged!


01.)
My Saturday night was wild and crazy. Justin and I ran some errands, one of which included picking up the stuff for me to hide the grays that have made themselves at home on my head. Thanks to some great advice, my at-home coloring experiment actually worked.


02.)
Sometimes you just need a Sonic break. Can I get an amen?


03.)
Church, the longest lunch ever, and a grocery trip wore this little girl and her momma out. She was passed out before we left the store, but somehow she thought those 5 minutes and the 15 minute ride home made up a one and only nap for the entire day. You can't be that mad when she's so stinking cute though.


04.)
This is the first book I've been hooked on in a really, really long time. I could do without the language and the vulgar stuff, but the story has me completely hooked. I can't for it to be a movie so Justin and I can actually discuss the insanity!


05.)
We mock tested to get ready for our state exams this week. That means 2 stacks of tests just like this one for me to grade on top of regular work. Yuck. Not the most fun part of my job.


Well, that's all I've got this week. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I loved that book! Couldn't put it down, which is rare around here. So I give it to a coworker, and she never finished it. After 2 months! She might be crazy, right? Stopping by from Life Rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is precious and I totally agree about a Sonic Break. And depending on the weather sometimes for me, it's a Starbucks break. =)

    ReplyDelete