Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Thursday List

Lots of random thoughts, so here we go...

01.) Today is class picture day. I can think of no more awkward moment in the school year than class picture day. You can't help but look short, dumpy, and straight out of the 80's with your little plaque in front of your shortest students. However, the girls in their little frilly dresses and boys in their sweater vests are too cute.

02.) Our child apparently hates sleep now. It has gotten old and gotten to us. I am going to have to completely re-sleep train her, but I'm putting it off until Spring Break. I know I should bite the bullet and do it now, but when you have to get up at 5:00 for work and work means being around 19 can-sometimes-be-whiny-third graders, you don't really want to endure a crying baby for hours. It's only 2 more weeks {exactly!} until break, so I'm praying we can make it. And that it sticks. I need sleep.

03.) A few of my co-workers and I are starting the Advocare 24-day Challenge tomorrow. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm expectant. I've heard amazing stuff about this, and I already love Spark. I need something to get me going. Along those same lines...

04.) I have to go through testing for my thyroid Monday. Boo. Last week, I had a check up with my OB and told her about the fact that I have been working out hard core {averaging 6+ miles a day} and seeing no results. If there is any change it goes in the upward direction. My food intake has not been perfect, but better than it was. Even when I was strictly counting calories I saw very, very little results. I know some of it could simply be my PCOS, but she seems to think it could be an underlying thyroid problem. I looked up the symptoms, and I could definitely see a lot of the hypothryoid symptoms in myself. I guess a trip to Beaumont before the sun rises Monday will give me some answers...at least I am really, really hoping it does. I'm tired of working my butt off only to have none of said butt to come off.

05.) Did I mention that Spring Break is right around the corner?

Happy one day closer to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment