Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas in January

Work schedules and sickness delayed both of our family Christmases until this past weekend. It was kind of nice to not feel that holiday rush that usually comes with Christmas, but it also didn't feel much like Christmas.

Saturday we celebrated with my family. Emerson got a lot of books, some pjs, and this great rocking horse. We decided she needed my niece's hat and boots to totally complete the ensemble.


I think her favorite gift of the night was the Gig 'Em dinner bell my dad got. Can't say I blame her. I wanted to walk off with it too.


Sunday we celebrated with Justin's side of the family. Em got some great toys from her Aunt Heather and Uncle Jonathan, some cute clothes, and a really awesome bag from LL Bean.



This is her "scrunchy face." I love it!

She was less excited about clothes, but Momma liked them.


Really all she wanted to do was eat the packaging.

Look at those teeth!

Cousins are the best!

Solving a puzzle pants less with the big kids.

 Justin and I also got some really great gifts. We had a very blessed year. As great as it was to see our families and get some pretty awesome gifts, I'm pretty glad to have Christmas fully behind us. Hopefully 2013 will be a little more normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment