Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Is anyone else having a post-turkey day hangover? I am pretty sure Emerson is. She always wakes up happy and sweet, but today has been a constant whine. It's a good thing she's super cute. 

We had a wonderful first Thanksgiving with our cute little turkey! It was our year to spend Thanksgiving with Justin's side of the family, so we made the long trek down the road {literally less than a mile!} to his parents' house. It's always nice to spend Thanksgiving at his parents' house. I love my family, and our annual trip to Austin for the holiday is fun, but his mom is just an out of this world cook. :)

Daddy & Emerson


We're in a constant state of drool and spit up these days.

Couldn't you just eat her up!?!?!

I love them!

Emmy Kate and her cousins


Em is already super in love with her cousins Laine and Bowen. It will be so neat to watch her with their soon-to-be baby brother next year! They're such a precious family that I feel so blessed to be a part of. 

Emerson & me


Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Now onto Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment