Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Loverly

I know I have become one of those people who only blogs pictures of their kids, and for that I am kinda sorry. I say, "kinda" because these are memories I want to keep around so I document them here, but I know other people get tired of looking at your kid. She is a really cute kid if I do say so myself.

Here are a few more pics from last week.



I was feeding Emerson her cereal, and a commercial with Santa came on. She was spellbound!
I cannot wait to celebrate Christmas this year {and the next 50 years} with her. I hope she will
always be this in awe of this time of year.


I have no idea why she was making this face, but it cracks me up every time I look at it.
Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?


When did my baby become a big girl!?!? She looked so grown to me this day.


I love Instagram. It has a way of taking an ordinary picture and making it fantastic. I absolutely
LOVE this picture of her. Too bad her funky carseat straps are in the picture.


She sat in a highchair at a restaurant for the first time! Luckily it was a very clean local pizza place
so I didn't freak out about germs too much. I'm on the search for a cover to use though.


Her little gingerbread lady shirt will get a lot of wear this season. I think it is precious!
(It came from Crazy 8, if you care to know.)


Our town had a little Christmas kick off celebration complete with fireworks. We bundled Em to the point
of resembling the Michelin (sp?) man, and took her. She sat like this 98% of the time. She seemed to really enjoy it. 

It's so funny how having kids make little things like fireworks seem so special and new to you. I am so grateful for each new experience and memory we are getting to make with her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment