Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Yeah, not so much

"Get it together" day quickly became "Couldn't drag my tail out of bed" day. This weekend was definitely NOT what I expected.

I woke up about 1:00 Saturday morning with my throat on fire. Just the motion of swallowing made me want to cry! I continued to wake up through the night because I would be burning up one minute and freezing cold the next. I got up and took my temp, which was a tinsy bit high. All that day I was completely exhausted. It hurt to move, to think, you name it. Poor Emerson spent her day playing on our bed because I wasn't getting out of it. About 4:30 I finally got up and moved around.

Sunday was a little better. I still had a little fever, but I felt better overall. I could move without wanting to pass out from exhaustion! That was a step in the right direction. I took it easy and stayed home all day. I'm not sure if being in a new school just means new germs, or if pregnancy killed my immunity. I never, ever, ever get sick. Ever. This year I feel like I am constantly fighting something off. It's weird.

Needless to say, none of the things I really wanted to get done got done. :( Oh well. Life goes on.

I'm really going to try to be better at keeping up the blog. We've got some fun things in the works coming up, and I want to be sure to document them. I plan on doing Emmy Kate's 4 month post tonight when I can get pictures edited. She had a big day yesterday with several milestones I want to record. I guess I'll leave you in suspense until I can get that done. Hopefully it won't be sooner than later. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment