Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

InstaFriday...Even though it's Monday

Just a little request: Some of you might follow Julee Turner's blog too. I have for several years. She went through infertility, and was just really honest about her journey. I have loved reading her stuff. Her husband, Matt, was tragically killed in a car accident Saturday night. He leaves behind her and their 10 month old daughter, Preslee. Please, please, pray for this family. There's lots of auctions and stuff starting up next week to start a college fund for Preslee and to encourage Julee. You can get a lot of info from Kelly's Korner if you want to keep up with what's happening. This has just really stuck with me the last few days. Please lift them up. 

Let's ignore the fact that I'm basically 4 days late, and just enjoy some random cell phone pics from Instagram {also known as my most favorite app of all time}. 



You know what doesn't mix? A non-napping baby and a sickly mommy. That day was one of the hardest yet. We saw lots of this pouty face. Needless to say, I'm so glad it's over. 


A little tortilla soup makes everything better. This fall-ish weather is perfect for a good bowl of soup.


I'm going to go ahead and admit it. I'm pretty sure our child is a genius. She has discovered if she touches the pictures on my phone they move. She's also loving the baby in the phone. That kept us occupied in the waiting room at her pedi's office. See that little drip of drool? That's constant these days. 


We have two new discoveries at our house. The jumperoo {love} and food with a spoon {hate}.


Justin goes to pick Emerson up from my sister's house every day. My niece, who is six, sent a note home with him for us. Inside she had written our names and "I love you" about a hundred times. My favorite part was our little family portrait. I love that kid so much!


I've been waking up at 5:00 every day to have a few minutes of quiet time before the chaos begins. Most days that means my SheReadsTruth Bible study. We're currently in Ephesians. LOVING.IT. Seriously, if you aren't already keeping up with SheReadsTruth, click the button on the right side of this blog and do it. God will bless it. 


Our little town got a new joint. I may or may not have had lunch and dinner from here Friday. What's better than some cheap, hole-in-the-wall Mexican food? Answer: nothing. 


The food thing has been a battle. She is not a fan of the spoon. This is her jaws-locked-down look. She won.


"Little Nutbrown Hare said whhhaattt?!?!" Daddy did story time in a British accent. Coolest dad ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment