Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lately


Lately we...


have enjoyed new toys.


Emerson got this great aquarium thing from Memaw {my mom} and I got an iPad from one very sweet husband. I've had a lot of fun filling it up with apps for school, which makes Justin crazy. He uses his for fun-stuff, and mine is totally work driven. If you know of any good school-related apps, send them my way. 


have visited friends and family.


My grandpa and aunt came to visit from Austin. It's safe to say they loved Emmy Kate and the feeling was mutual. We've also managed to fit in a 4-hour lunch with teacher friends and dinner with Kelly & Nick. It's so nice to feel connected again. 


 discovered the baby in the mirror. 

She's loving her playmat lately. Even if she's fussing about being on it, the second she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror she is smiley again. 


finished another study with #Shereadstruth!

A new one starts tomorrow! It's a great time to join in. Check out the website in the morning to find out what new plan we'll be doing. 


gotten good at running errands. 

Emerson was more than happy to be going to the post office this morning, even if I wasn't thrilled about having to get her out in the rain. 


taken advantage of these rainy days with some serious napping.


 have tried to soak up every last minute of sweetness. 

I've only got about a month or so left before school starts back up. People think I'm crazy, but I'm ready. Don't get me wrong, I love being home with this sweet little girl, but I'm not cut out to be a stay at home mommy. I need another outlet. I miss teaching...a lot! Every time I pin a new idea on Pinterest or catch up on school blogs, it makes me even more excited about getting back into the swing of things. There will be A LOT of changes in my work this year. I'm a little nervous and a whole lot excited about it. Prayers would be appreciated! 

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment