Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Need cute stuff??? I know a girl.

I know we're all addicted to Pinterest these days. Chances are you're like me, and you've pinned a thousand cute ideas for parties, photo ops, and your kids thinking, "I'll do that one day." 

Then, reality sets in and you realize you don't really have the time or the willpower left at the end of the day to actually do all of that cute stuff you've pinned for your parties. 

Allow me to help you out. 

Meet my friend, Jenni {and her husband, Kaleb}. Jenni and I became friends when we worked together one year. Our husbands became friends, and now my best friend is dating her husband's cousin. Did you follow all of that? Jenni is one of the sweetest people you will ever, ever meet. Justin and I both feel so blessed to call her and Kaleb our friends. 

It turns out, Jenni is also SUPER creative. Y'all know I like me some creative people! She's now started selling her goods on...

You can find her Facebook page by clicking here

The girl has some serious talent. I borrowed {with her permission} several pictures of projects she has done.




Birthday Banners

Birthday  Invitations 

Shower Invitations

Party Invitations

Wedding Programs
{One of the cutest I have EVER seen!}

Chore Charts

Thank You Notes
{I'm partial to these. She designed these for my shower with Em along with all
of the invitations, note cards, banners, etc.}





There are so many other great things on her website! School printables, shower games and decorations, iron-on designs for shirts, you name it. You need to go check her out! She is great to work with, and you get great personalized designs without the sketchiness of some other online shops. {Don't we all know someone who has been ripped off by a shop?}Best of all, she has amazingly reasonable prices.

And just because I feel like I need to say this, she did not ask me to blog about this. I just love what she does that much. You will not be disappointed if you go check her out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH, my friend!!! You are too sweet!!! Miss you and hope to see y'all and that BEAUTIFUL baby girl soon!!

    ReplyDelete