Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Instafriday

 This week...


We ate some delish sushi.


We grilled lots of summer veggies.


Bella helped Emerson out with tummy time.


I saw living proof of this verse & continued my Bible study.
Loving it.


I cleaned out my closet and discovered I own 14 cardigans.
I have an addiction.


I locked us out of the house & we had to hang out in the hoopty rental
until Justin could rescue us. 


We ate some yummy Cane's. 
MMM. Cane's sauce.


We got really frustrated car shopping. 
(He actually looks happier than I did at that point.)


We gotsta new ride! 



life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Love the new car! Emerson is growing fast. Cane's = yummy! Hope we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know of Cane's because of you guys. :) I'd love to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete