Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

InstaFriday

It's that time again! Let's relive my week via cell phone pics from Instagram. Be sure you click on the link at the bottom to see what everyone else has been up to.



Sleeping baby + a remote too far to reach = sucked into a Lifetime movie. Oh, the drama.


The same day a tree destroyed my car, my necklace from The Vintage Pearl arrived. Here's to looking on the bright side of things. My car is officially totaled, so we're starting the process of buying a new one. Yay for a new car! Not so yay when you haven't had to pay a car note in 3 years! 



Yesterday was Day 1 of the Living the Surrendered Life Devotional with the #SheReadsTruth gang. Let's not even discuss how completely applicable this topic is to me right now. That God. He's a clever fellow. :) 



Nap time when the house is clean and laundry is done means Mommy gets to read! 


We took Justin for sushi to celebrate his birthday. There was a cute little girl who looked on jealously. 


Hmm...thanks, Walmart. I'd rather not pay $2.98 for 2 unwrapped buns though. 


If you know Newsies, we could be bffs. I've loved this movie since I was about 12, and I'm pretty sure I can sing every word to every song. Don't be jealous. 


Just because she's beautiful. 
life rearranged

Go check out what everyone else is up to at Jeannett's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment