Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

InstaSunday


life rearranged
I know you're technically supposed to do InstaFriday on actual Fridays, but oh well. :) InstaSunday it is. (For those that don't know, Jeannett does a weekly link up of cell phone pics taken with the Instagram or any other app. It's just a simple, fun way to document the little things.) And out of politeness, let's not point out that the pregnant lady is posting FOUR pictures that have to do with food.


I love fruit. I wish I lived in a big city that had a great farmer's market, but I don't. My little Walmart fares will have to do the trick.


I've been eager to try out new recipes since I'm stuck at home. I tried out PW's spicy pulled pork and rosemary rolls. I'm gonna go ahead and say it's probably the best thing I've ever cooked. I l-o-v-e the smell of rosemary too. It reminds me of Christmas. 


My make-up actually got used once or twice this week! I'm sure Justin appreciated the change from coming home to me in a different pair of pjs every day with messy hair and zero make-up.


The make-up was actually taken out for our Baby Care class. Justin was not really excited about going, and after going to it and realizing we're a lot more prepared that the six other couples there I can't say I blame him. I tried to make up for wasting 3 hours of his life by giving in and getting sushi with him. Who am I kidding?! That stuff is delish! I could eat it every single day. 


Bella-girl is worn out from playing with her new brother. They are still having a blast hanging out together, but she definitely has trouble keeping up with a newer,  younger pup some days.


I've become a reading machine since being off. I've finished the first 3 books in the Harry Potter series (for the second to fifth time on some). I'm trying to decide now if I want to keep going and read the fourth or if I want to pick up Matt Chandler's Explicit Gospel that I've downloaded. Tough choices. 


Poor Justin has had a rough day. Some pump or other on my car decided to break this week. We've been waiting for the part to come in, and sweet husband of mine spent his entire afternoon...we're talking like 8 hours...fixing my car. In return, I made him his favorite chicken enchiladas. Sounds fair, right? I don't know what I'd do without that guy.

1 comment:

  1. I've got 5 rosemarry plants. If y'all want to come get some come on over. You can have as much as you want. Damn that sushi looks good....I want some. Y'all need to post some pictures of the room addition and keep us updated. That's gonna be so awesome to have that extra room and have the laundry room within the home. Justin is such a great subcontractor. He's a jack of all trades, master of none except making me laugh. Y'all also need to post more pics of the dogs. Tell Bella that I miss taking her for runs.

    Blake

    ReplyDelete