Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

28 Weeks

Hello, third trimester!

Size of baby: 15.25 inches and about 2.5 pounds according to The Bump. What to Expect says she's probably a little bigger.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't know because my doctor's appointment isn't until Monday, but I'm guessing I've gained based on how I feel.

Maternity Clothes: Ugh. I hate all of my clothes at this point. I'm in my maternity pants full time for the most part. My most repetitive accessory has been my Sanuks or tennis shoes due to lovely swelling of my feet and ankles. I just love being the lady who wears sneakers with her dress clothes to work...not.

Gender: Girl! Emerson Kate

Movement: She doesn't seem to have huge, strong movements like she was, but her little kicks and jabs are consistent. Justin got to feel her for the first time last Saturday. She would always quit moving when he tried or he didn't have the patience to sit and wait on her. I think he got a kick of of it. (pun intended) :)

Sleep: So-so. It is so much harder to turn over now so that wakes me up. Having to pee every 5 minutes wakes me up. I actually woke myself up last night snoring! That's a first. I'm looking forward to spring break when I can sleep whenever I want.

What I miss: Energy to get stuff done and the ability to get stuff done without having to wait on help.

Cravings: COLD water, chinese food-especially egg rolls

Symptoms: T-I-R-E-D!!! I have zero energy. I've gotten pukey a few times again which stinks. Swelling feet and my fingers a few days. My wedding rings had to come off this week because they were so tight they hurt. The good thing is they don't stay swollen. It's harder to bend over and move in certain ways now. The poor lady that did my pedicure this week had to deal with the fact that shaving my legs has become a rarity. TMI. The third trimester is just kicking my butt. I definitely feel preggo, but I could not be more thankful for that.

Best Moments of the Month: Justin getting to feel her move. Getting her room ready to decorate thanks to a pretty AMAZING husband. I'll post pictures once we start decorating.

Looking Forward to: Our baby shower is in two weeks! That's crazy. Starting my every other week appointments. I love getting to go and hear her little heartbeat and know that everything is great with her. And honestly, I'm looking forward to maternity leave! Just 7 weeks of teaching and 1 week of spring break to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment