Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

InstaFriday {2}

life rearranged

I'm back for my official round 2 of InstaFriday! Yay for some consistency! I'll be linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged. The whole purpose is to take pics with your cell phone that document your week and then post them. Most of mine were taken with the Instagram app.

Let's get started!


This is what it has looked like as I leave school most days this week. The sun is setting. That's ok though. I'm a much better teacher when I am organized and ready. That means staying late a day or two or four for it to happen. I love bare trees. Something about them always makes me think of Harry Potter. :)



Miss Emerson got her first gift from her future in-laws. (I hope!) Our friends that live in California are due to have a little boy almost exactly a month before our Little Bit is due. We sent them a Texas Longhorns onesie, and they sent us this precious little outfit in return. It's actually a much brighter yellow than the picture shows, and it has little ruffles on the arms and legs. Precious!


I spent a good hour or two on Saturday making new games for my kids to use in centers. It's tedious work, but I will admit that something about cutting out laminated things makes me really happy. I was definitely meant to be a teacher.


It's not always fun though. Monday was our annual Parent Conference Day. The time on the top is what time I left for work that morning. That's my usual time so I can make it to work by 7:00 and have a few minutes to get ready before my kids come. The time on the bottom is what time i got home that night. BLAH. It was a loooonnnnggggg day for this prego chick. We had to teach until 1:00 and then meet with parents after that. I love my job, but I'm really glad we only have to do that once a year.




I'm also starting the February Photo A Day challenge. If you haven't seen that, it's on Instagram too. Basically, there's a certain thing you are supposed to take a picture of each day and post it to Instagram. Wednesday was Day 1, and you were supposed to take a shot of your view. I saw my steering wheel and traffic most of that day since it was my doctor's appointment day. My doctor is an hour away, but luckily my best friend lives there. I shot this while I waited on her to meet me for lunch. I'm excited about keeping up with this challenge. The only day I'm really not sure of is the day you're supposed to take a picture of a stranger! Awkward much?


So, if you haven't already you should join Instagram and start posting your pics too! At least go check out InstaFriday (click on the icon at the top) and take a peek at everyone else's photos.


Happy Friday!










1 comment:

  1. I love the tree in the first photo! Very spooky and cool. :)

    ReplyDelete