Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

New Beginnings

I've kept a blog for several years now, and I really love how I've been able to document important things like our engagement and marriage-and some hard times like trying to get (and stay) pregnant. It is so fun to look back and see what I was thinking as I went through those things. With a baby girl on the way, I felt the need to move on to a new blog for our new adventure. Thus, "Ways of the Williams" is born. I'll miss my old blog just a little. It has a lot of sentimental value to me. I'll leave it up and running for the time being so I can still access pictures, recipes, and the like. I'm hoping that this new blog will have just as many great memories for me to look back on in the years to come.

Welcome to a new beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment